Licencja LAA-CR

Moderatorzy: zbyszek_wlodarczak, kamil_rc, wojtek.domanski

Autor
d2jmr
Kontakt:

Licencja LAA-CR

Post autor: d2jmr »

Witam. Mam pytanie do forumowych wyjadaczy;) Otóż zrobiłem czeską licencję (LAA-CR), do której wydano mi IPPI 3. Z tego co się orientuję nie jest ona uznawana (do samodzielnego latania? czy do ubezpieczenia?) w Austrii, Szwajcarii no i... Polsce, gdzie potrzebują IPPI 4. Jeżeli to wszystko jest prawdą to co mogę zrobić by "podnieść kwalifikacje"? Muszę to zrobić na kursie, czy mogę uzupełniać dziennik lotów? Jak to rzeczywiście wyglądać powinno?
Pozdrawiam

parasky

Post autor: parasky »

No to masz problem. Zgadza się np. we Włoszech do samodzielnego latania musisz posiadać min. IPPI4. Teraz musisz zrobić nalot pod okiem czeskiego instruktora, który to wszystko potwierdzi i wystąpisz do czeskiego LAA o wydanie IPPI 4 , robiłeś kurs u czechów to teraz się pomęcz trochę.

mel3

Post autor: mel3 »

nie jest to taka wielka męczarnia,a u nas ofszem,bjurokracja działa ulc mistrz świata,przykład jeśli zostałeś pokarany np.przez urząd skarbowy nie dostaniesz kwitka o niekaralności to znaczy dostaniesz ale że zostałeś pokarany i dupa :-) tylko w polsce jest papierorogja i nigdzie więcej

daier1r

Post autor: daier1r »

Tension busy year has passed this way. Preganglionic always feel that the time had been very slow,
really festive another time passes, the twinkling of an eye on is beginning to work.
wow power leveling,
Sometimes really feel the tired, I really do not know if people really want to experience this life how difficult frustrations can all is well. Sometimes I was very upset, many reasons,
,from many aspects in life, so long for the kind of rural life in particular, picturesque. North Korea hear birdsong, Xi sunset sunset tours. Eager to listen to crickets and Higurashi grass, like the twilight children playing in the backs of cattle leisurely pleasant. There are reed Dang River in the setting of a pair of wild ducks and birds unknown in the ,maple story mesos,switchgrass on singing. This reminds me of my hometown.
I remember when I go to the stream behind Dyke fish, as always in the days after the rain or when skip class. Often will be thrown into a muddy, because the mother‘s fear of punishment but only in the dark until the call in the mother anxious to go home. In that small farmers warm homes, the mother is always wearing aprons hands together in the mouth, loud my name until they see me, then look into a touch of kindness instant smile , holding my dirty little hands, mouth gently with the chatter, the eyes are full of love. At the time,
I can say is the most happiness. maple story mesos,
Because of geographical location, the village has always been very convenient to eat fish, mothers often have to eat in when told his father, "hey, no dishes at home." Will be quietly picked up his father‘s fishing nets and led her sister came home and I only twenty or thirty meters of river.extensive mountain stands in the dark blue of the river bank, the foot of the hill is the dense forest. Shade trees, the river southclear. A leaf boat the ripple in the lake,
groups of waterbirdsgroup.maple story mesos, Because it is in the summer season, the water temperature high, the fish are large numbers posted on the surface of the mouth, the cheerful amusement, and fatherat this time, the radio networkaccurate enclosures up, and then slowly but surely dragged ashore, all the fish indiscriminately crowhop, and a roll of the soil. I am with his sister to the bucket up with each other, with the rough all the way in his father‘s funeral home. At this time the mother would be very early in the yard of a small branch from wok, pot is a ring of three-legged teams up formwork,WOW Power leveling, formwork children under the wood shelf,oil, to a garden Lane picked severaland parsley, cook a good pot add water to clean up the fish next to the pot, and then scoop a bowl of special soybean farmers cover pot, fill juh. Only a moment, then filled with a thick fish-flavored small courtyard of the farmhouse.set up a family sitting, small rice, Jiang fish sauce, coriander.
Well, that smell on the brim of the opening to the moment of time I will never forget, then warm, then no worry. WOW Power leveling,
Today, the home of distant mountains and I, I by a non-life of a child, off to become a middle-aged. Wife, mother, shouldering too many responsibilities and obligations. Also cried and laughed too. When all of the loss and happy have become less important, all the. Life left to me,remember who‘s fault, aside from their own things too far. City tense and busy life, I willin tight spare time, holding a cup of green tea,stand, looking from afar. In the north-east of the sea, in that distant sea, WOW Power leveling,the mountains in the hill village, there is a ripe old age of my father‘s health, there areI am so tired of hand-foot-brother and sister are healthy, there have been The mother passed away.
This year‘s Spring Festival, hurried past, away from home in recent days it has been.
WOW Power leveling,
a cup of green tea

damii3n

Post autor: damii3n »

Dwie różne wróżki zapowiedziały mi jednakową datę mojej śmierci.
Przestraszyłem się, spróbowałem przejść test na przepowiedzenie życia
na nie spamuj://smierc.org i otrzymałem znów tę datę!
Co mam robić? Wierzyć albo nie? Dlaczego wszędzie jest ten sam wynik?
ODPOWIEDZ